Sunday, June 5, 2011

Behold!

For some reason, I wanted to return to blogging... and so I did. My "other" blog focused solely on religion, Christianity, and whatever there is about being religious, which is not really that bad, but I generated a lot of haters. You can access that blog here if you want to read some of my posts there (which are a lot really) but I doubt if I'm going to update them anymore.


So for now, this new blog of mine will be self-centered. It will always be about ME, how I think, MY opinions, MY analysis and whatever noun there may be that can fit after a "my". Don't worry, I won't be plagiarizing any work. If you I think I did, it will be unintentional.


So in line with the "first post tradition", let me introduce myself. I am Rodrigo Ang Escobar, currently 19 years old, living somewhere beside the infamous Marikina River. I'm a proud owner of German Shepherds (yes, that's with an "s"). Currently, I am a student student taking up Communications and majoring in Integrated Marketing Communications. I'm also an amateur magician focusing on close-up magic.


On "an attempt to brainwash you"


One of the troubles for me in making this blog is thinking of a catchy name to name it. It has come to my attention (and realization) that what I have been trying to do in the cyber world (sometimes even in real life) is trying to influence the people I interact with. I always try to make them listen to my bullshit even if sometimes it doesn't make sense. Probably in the future I'd be posting crap here in my blog some things that may not be considered by human beings as something that is sensible, but yet again as I have said, this blog will be all about me. 


"oh that is nice" is one of my expressions that (again) does not make any sense sometimes. I say it practically all the time even at instances that doesn't require it. Again, I couldn't think of a catchy name for a URL, so I made use of my dumbfounded expression.


The background, which is a collage of card suits (spades, hearts, diamonds, clovers) is an expression of my love for my unique skill to be able to perform magic tricks. As for the colors... uhmmm... I just thought it looked nice and not girly.


To have an idea on what to expect in this blog, read the blog description above. I think I wrote there all the possible topics that I may be able to write some time in the future.


Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment